If you need replacement injectors for your 6.7L Ram Cummins Pickup Or Cab/Chassis. Look no further than Genuine Bosch 6.7L Cummins Reman or New Injectors.
Top Signs Of Failing Injectors
- Extended cranking before the engine will fire
- Rough or uneven idle, especially when the engine is cold
- White smoke at idle and/or under light load. (The DPF on newer trucks may hide this symptom.)
- Injectors that are not atomizing fuel properly will cause frequent DPF regeneration
- Decrease in fuel economy
Worn injectors with loose internal tolerances will have a high fuel return rate. This will prevent the rail pressure from reaching the desired threshold for the ECM to fire the injectors. As a result of this, the engine will need to crank longer before the high pressure pump is able to reach the required pressure. If the injector return rate is high enough it will result in a no start condition.
Bosch 6.7L Cummins Reman Injectors
GENUINE BOSCH REMAN: Bosch remanufactures these in their own facility. These remanufactured injectors meet the same high standards as brand new injectors. The remanufacturing process integrates the latest updates resulting in a reman injector that is nearly equivalent to a new injector. Read more here.
Bosch 6.7L Cummins New Injectors
BRAND NEW GENUIN BOSCH: We also offer BRAND NEW Bosch Injectors. There is no core charge with the purchase of Brand New 6.7L injectors. Bosch manufactures these injectors with all updates. This often results in an injector which is superior to the original injectors in your truck.
New Bosch 6.7L Crossover tube kits. Bosch recommends replacing the crossover fuel tubes when replacing your injectors. When purchasing a complete set of injectors we offer injectors and tubes at a reduced price. Simply click the radio button to select the tube kit before placing your injector order in the shopping cart. Bosch 6.7L Cummins Injectors
6.7L Cummins Injector Torque Spec And Sequence
- Injector: Pre-torque hold-down bolt to 44 inch-pounds to ensure injector is seated and centered.
- Injector: Loosen hold-down bolts and leave them in place
- Feed tube: Torque to 11 lb-ft. to ensure feed tube is seated & centered.
- Injector hold-down bolts final install: torque to 71 inch-lbs.
- Feed tube final install: torque to 37 lb-ft.
- Rocker Arm mounting bolts: 28 lb-ft.
- Wire connector nuts final install: torque to 11 inch-pounds. Be Very Careful Not To OverTorque!